J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Sat, Mar 4 2017 1:32 AM by floydrose. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 10 2017 12:28 PM

Well done JP, I appreciate your efforts.

I've only been ordering from JP for a little over 1.5 years.  Many orders have been less than 100.00, a few orders for 500.00.  Have been rebuilding my 48 Panhead after being intercepted by a bumper chasing mongrel last year.  Ordered during the transition to Kentucky, with the exception of a couple of little issues, I have been happy completely with how fast and accurate deliveries have been.  I'm not a shop, I'm one guy rebuilding my machine in my living room. 

It's unfortunate that a few parties that write here have had bad experiences, the internet world can be a huge challenge and let down for those expecting perfection.  To me, it's a little amazing that I can click a mouse button, order parts for a motorcycle that is 70% 1948 and 30 % Softail and so far everything is going well.  Some little fitting here and there, but to expect anything else with such an age span of a bike is not real.  I've made more trips back and forth to the local car parts store looking for very common truck parts for my Dodge Ram than errors JP has made over this internet system.

Very happy and impressed,

Respectfully

Trig 

• Mon, Feb 13 2017 12:34 PM In reply to

Re: Well done JP, I appreciate your efforts.

Trig,

Thank you for your comments. We truly appreciate all of our customers no matter how big or small their purchases may be.

Enjoy your day on 2 Wheels

• Sat, Mar 4 2017 1:32 AM In reply to

Re: Well done JP, I appreciate your efforts.

i live in louisville.could'nt be happier!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)