J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Sun, Apr 2 2017 2:55 PM by boomerangg22. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Apr 1 2017 12:17 PM

another first order thread

Sorry but I have run into wall after wall here. First I tried to order Rainsuit Part: 755-828. I click on the drop down menu says small, meduim, large and so on. I click on large to add to cart, it shows up as medium in cart. Contact chat and they have no clue really. Problem with the site one says. Well I finaly figure out what the problem is, med and large are same Manufacturer Part Number:MJ#2140-M/L. Don't blame them for not knowing this. So i chat again with another person and tell him my discovery, ok.

On with trying to buy that jacket M/L, and I also try and order a bike cover, J&P Part: ZZ94043, get through all the, mail to, and filling out everything.

I decided to click on paypal and pay with it and I get,

"Internal Server Error" "We're sorry. There was an error with the page you requested. The error has been logged. If you need immediate assistance, then please call J&P Cycles Customer Service at 1-800-318-4823 or chat with a customer service representative." Says this on Jp website not paypal.

Guess I will shop elsewhere, I know website have problems but wow. Love the site maybe I can buy something someday.

• Sat, Apr 1 2017 12:22 PM In reply to

Re: another first order thread

well i tried just using my CC a few minutes ago and get samething. So no way to pay, my wife ought to like this site. LOL

• Sun, Apr 2 2017 10:11 AM In reply to

Boomerangg22, I apologize we are experiencing some issues with our website and IT is working diligently on getting these issues resolved. We are unable to take PayPal over the phone but if you call into our Rider Service Center they can place your order for you with the CC. We do apologize for the inconvenience and frustrations this causes and are working to resolve as quick as possible. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and have a great day on 2 wheels.

• Sun, Apr 2 2017 1:00 PM In reply to

Not really what I call customer service especially a first time customer. Thanks but eBay sells exact same merchandise. 

• Sun, Apr 2 2017 2:33 PM In reply to

I understand the frustrations this can cause and whether a first time customer or a long time customer large or small when we have glitches in our system we do work diligently to get these resolved as any other online retailer would with their website. If there is anything now or in the future I could do to help please reach out to me at socialmedia@jpcycles.com attention technical forum and I would be glad to work towards earning your business. Have a great day on 2 wheels.

• Sun, Apr 2 2017 2:55 PM In reply to

does it work now?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)