J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Sat, Feb 10 2018 12:47 PM by Jessd2265. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 1 2018 12:01 PM

Stock lights for Sportster Iron

I bought a 2010 Sportster Iron 883 from a dealership. Little did I know, the fender is an aftermaket fender and the original running/brake/turn lights are gone. There is a tiny strip of LED lighting that is not passing inspection in my state. I called the dealership and was told that if I get them a stock # for the original lights, they will send me a set for free.

Does anyone know the stock # for the original lights or how I can get a stock #?

• Thu, Feb 1 2018 12:13 PM In reply to

Re: Stock lights for Sportster Iron

tell your dealer you need two 68449-07 turn signals, two 68277-07 supports, and two 5531 support bolts

• Thu, Feb 1 2018 1:34 PM In reply to

Fantastic thank you!

• Fri, Feb 9 2018 2:43 PM In reply to

Jessd2265:

I bought a 2010 Sportster Iron 883 from a dealership. Little did I know, the fender is an aftermaket fender and the original running/brake/turn lights are gone. There is a tiny strip of LED lighting that is not passing inspection in my state. I called the dealership and was told that if I get them a stock # for the original lights, they will send me a set for free.

Does anyone know the stock # for the original lights or how I can get a stock #?

The dealer didn't even have the courtesy to look up the parts numbers for you? Unreal.

When you outlaw freedom, the free become outlaws.

• Sat, Feb 10 2018 12:47 PM In reply to

Nope not even!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)