J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:44 PM by sfranta. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 19 2018 7:15 AM

I want to make my first order

I want to order products from you and because I'm not from USA how can I be sure I will not have ugly experiences with the product or the money as i have read on forums from some customers.

• Mon, Mar 19 2018 1:06 PM In reply to

• Ironhead
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 21 2006
    • Near Sunset at Sunset Beach, O'ahu, HI Oct 23, 15
    • Posts 2,669

Re: I want to make my first order

fllorinluca - first, welcome to the forums - where are you from and what are you riding?

I am from outside the US as well and have been dealing with J&P for a number of years.  I haven't had any problems, as a matter of fact I have had them go out of their way go obtain hard-to-find parts (not normally stocked) from some of their suppliers.

I live next door to the US so sometimes I ship to my US mail box (then pick up and import it myself) or have them ship it directly to my home.

When doing cross-boder shipments, I would suggest having them hold the shipment until everything can be shipped in 1 box and make sure they understand the export / import documentation requirements for your country.  That may take a little extra effort on your part to ensure they understand the requirements if your country is one they don't ship to very often.

Hope this helps

The first tool out of the box should be the "book"  Geeked

• Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:36 AM In reply to

I am afraid to order products, I ordered a simple membership card and I have already encountered problems. I'm from Romania and i have an intruder m109r. They have products that i really like and want them, but there is someone who can guarantee that I will enjoy the best products and that I will not have problems. On the bottom of the site, if you access "accredited business" appear 80 complaints reviews from clients and 0 positive reviews. I do not know what to do.

• Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:49 AM In reply to

most of those negative reviews were posted during the warehouse move to Louisville. most of those problems have been resolved. i will find an e mail you can use to contact our international shipping department, and post it here shortly

• Tue, Mar 20 2018 2:44 PM In reply to

the international dept has not gotten back to me yet, i am leaving for the day, and will be back on Thursday. i will check back in then

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)