J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Sat, Apr 7 2018 2:30 PM by TRUCKER301. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Apr 7 2018 1:54 PM

Super Angry [8o|] My 2nd order which hasn't gotten OFF TO A GOOD START

Just got home and found my side bags top bars, Good something to do on Sunday. Picked up the box from my front door. Box was trashed and tape Back together, not so well. Looked inside, and the box is empty, just shipping order ans small pillow bags. Jump in car and head over to JP Cycle here in Sturgis.  Everyone has a good laugh but it comes down to I have to put a claim in with the Post Office and go through their system and wait for my new part FROM JP Cycle to be sent to me WHEN the POST OFFICE gets ready to say they messed up. HELL I bet they don't do that till after the Rally this year, 5 months from now.

I would think that JP would send out another one while the Post Office does their thing. But that doesn't seem to be the way the Head Guy here at the Sturgis JP thinks. So I have nothing to put on tomorrow. I won't be ordering anything else if this is the way I am treated.   Ron Renier

• Sat, Apr 7 2018 2:06 PM In reply to

Re: My 2nd order which hasn't gotten OFF TO A GOOD START

Ron, i have forwarded your post to the retail director as well as the manager of the Sturgis store. if you haven't heard from them in a couple of days, let me know. it's the weekend, so i wouldn't expect anything until Monday. if you haven't heard anything by Tuesday, click on my icon and send me an e mail with all the particulars and a contact number, and i'll deliver it by hand directly to the retail director

• Sat, Apr 7 2018 2:13 PM In reply to

i just sent you an e mail, please check your in box, thanks

• Sat, Apr 7 2018 2:29 PM In reply to

OK Update, Had a little more trouble, with customer Service hanging up on me, but called right back and went through the ordering side of JP Cycles. Talked with Rickie and he was Sooo helpful, took care of it and new part will go out Monday.

Have a problem call Rick    Only kidding  I knew this was a great Company to work with, some just need to stop passing the buck, but you can find them working everywhere.

I will be getting more Flash for my bike for this last Rally it will be in, As I am taking it overseas to the Philippines at the end of the year.  Ron

• Sat, Apr 7 2018 2:30 PM In reply to

Thank for your quick response,  Ron

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)