J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Tue, Jun 12 2018 8:14 AM by sfranta. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jun 11 2018 5:05 AM

    S&S Super B

    Gday, I have a Super B which has a broken Fuel Enrichner tube and I was wondering how I would either get a new one or is there a way I could doctor the problem by using something different to do the job?

  • Mon, Jun 11 2018 10:23 AM In reply to

    • Ironhead
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 21 2006
    • Near Sunset at Sunset Beach, O'ahu, HI Oct 23, 15
    • Posts 2,636
    • Moderator

    Re: S&S Super B

    Firedancer - first, welcometo the forums- what part of the country are you from and whats ya ridin"?

    I just went to the S&S site and they are still listing the Suber B - maybe they can help?  Or, maybe you would consider upgrading to a Super E - a lot more "rider friendly" carb than the "B".

    J&P should be able to provide one for your ride.

    Hope this helps



    The first tool out of the box should be the "book"  Geeked

  • Tue, Jun 12 2018 4:04 AM In reply to

    Re: S&S Super B

    Gday Ironhead,

    I live in Tropical North Queensland, Australia. I ride a 55 Pan Head which I've had for about 27years now. It's been sitting for a few years due to Electrical problems (Genny) and Twins were born, the Twins are about 3 1/2 now and I replaced the Genny with a Alternator conversion, so now I'm trying to get it up again. Had to flush the tank, and looks like I'll have to do that again. I've cleaned the carbie twice now, first time was gummed with stale fuel and second time I think it was disolved rust, that's when the tube broke. 

  • Tue, Jun 12 2018 8:14 AM In reply to

    Re: S&S Super B

     take a look at our number 401-274, is that what you are looking for?


Page 1 of 1 (4 items)