J&P Cycles Motorcycle Community

Participate in our motorcycle forums, view photos, and read up on our motorcycle tech articles.
Welcome to J&P Cycles Motorcycle Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Fri, Mar 25 2011 9:40 AM by mugshot. 44 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Apr 16 2007 10:39 PM In reply to

Re: DRAGON MAN IS A DIRTBAG

Maybe he is a Dr Frankenstein WWWWUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

• Tue, Apr 17 2007 8:33 AM In reply to

Seems like this jackass is even guaranteeing himself more "work" by providing incomplete or incorrect information on his "Tech Tips" page ... Geez what an idiot ! One look at his "Proper engine break-in proceedure" listed on his "Tech Tips" page is enough to show that this guy has NO business working on anything. Obviously just a guy with enough money to buy a bunch of machinery and call himself a machinist !

HELLO OFFICER, PUT IT ON MY TAB !

• Tue, Apr 17 2007 9:12 AM In reply to

Usually when a shop owner tells that him is the best of the best of the best of the best of the best, something is at best very best wrong!!! I we have here lots of similar cheaters, but people here sometimes get so pissed of that they burn the place!!! and writes 666 on the walls to fool the foolish yellowish press hahahHAHAHA

• Tue, Apr 17 2007 3:17 PM In reply to

• Xea
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Tue, Apr 20 2004
    • Posts 5,074
    • Guest Moderator
      Staff

Seems to me I remember seeing 'Dragonman' videos on motorcycle repair in Easyriders YEARS ago........hadn't heard that name in a long time. Sad that someone could stay in business jacking people for their hard-earned $$$ for so long.......

Faster, Faster, Faster! Till the trill of speed overcomes the fear of death......

• Wed, Apr 18 2007 8:11 AM In reply to

there was recently a co. called Dragon Baggers that sold air shock kit to lower baggers. trouble was they didn't hold air and there was no safety stop to prevent tire rub to fender. They had so many people PO'd that I think they disappeared.
  • Wed, Apr 18 2007 9:50 AM In reply to

Well any dragons company is a lie LOL hahahhaha!!!

• Wed, Apr 18 2007 10:32 AM In reply to

• Big Mike
    • Top 150 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Tue, Apr 20 2004
    • Hudson, WI
    • Posts 420

His little game is if you send him the parts for your engine and you assemble it yourself he can: A)Blame you for putting it together wrong. B)Blame you for not breaking it in properly. C)Blame you for overheating it. D)Blame you for running it low on oil. E)All of the above. If you shipped him your stuff half way across the country, he can bet you won't pursue it after he screws you. I agree with what others have said. Use a local shop or at the very least do your homework if you have to ship it to someone. Edited by Big Mike on 4/18/2007 10:33:51 AM

"No matter how pretty she is, she's gonna cost ya, then she's gonna break your heart."

"Is that a Shovelhead?"

• Wed, Apr 18 2007 10:38 AM In reply to

• tuffsheet
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Thu, Mar 17 2005
    • Palm Beach Fla
    • Posts 475

The horror stories just keep comin...I guess nobody has filed a FORMAL complaint against him! Maybe the victims should contact the magazines he advertises in and tell them what's going on! Then you can tell how the magazine sees the problem! Edited by pcler18 on 4/18/2007 10:43:05 AM
  • Wed, Apr 18 2007 11:48 AM In reply to

since you did business over the internet and shipped across state lines. There should be something to do with interstate commerce. You could also file a complaint with Better Business Bureau and maybe Chamber of Commerce. He also looks like the type of business that would file a slander law suit over what you have posted on a public web site. Be carefull. It should have been a warning to you when you saw his site. Diversified that much normally indicates that they don't do one thing well. Edelbrock or J&P don't sell guns, paint ball, military park, etc..
  • Wed, Apr 18 2007 12:24 PM In reply to

Big Mike, I mark E right??? Why dont use a local car shop, Im preety sure that they will tell : We dont do that, but you can tell too I will tell you how!!! I think that is better than some Dragoncrooks!!!! That a lot of people do here. Imagin here, shiping to USA, or Colombia or Costa Rica for the jobs, is untincable, and the shipping cost...

• Thu, Apr 19 2007 5:17 PM In reply to

Bummer to hear he put the screws another rider. Unfortunately for me, Dragonman built his military compound not too far from my place. I hear his cannons and guns all the time. It is just like the website and he is just like these post say he is. He became a "known" re-builder/machinist back in NY, but had issues of sorts and ended up in Colorado, now we have his issues. You can go to his place and literally blow stuff up, use flame throwers, automatic machine guns, everything short of WMD, but he probably has them to (GWB just had to look there). All his neighbors hate him. He rides a Shovel that has a fiber glass dragon built around it and the head has a propane torch built into it so he can fire it and flames shoot out the mouth, it’s a big hit at the local parades, but that's about it. GOOD luck with getting anything remotely fair out of him. Nowhereman. Edited by nowhereman on 4/19/2007 5:21:09 PM

Nowhereman,

83FXR SG / 02FLH UC

• Thu, Apr 19 2007 5:47 PM In reply to

He will pass away someday, so poor you, I have crap neighbhors too!!

• Thu, Mar 24 2011 11:21 AM In reply to

• mugshot
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on Thu, Mar 24 2011
    • texas
    • Posts 2

who are u? why do i see u on every site?whats with this sissy ass cartoon on ur page? ive used dragonman for 20 years .yes ive had a few problems,but always cured,ive had problems with all company's as im sure others have had with my last 4 motorcycle shops ive owned,but u i have the problem with,its not the people who write in,them i understand,its you i do not..maybe its time u find something else to do with ur life and leave the bike'ng to the real bikers,,

• Thu, Mar 24 2011 12:55 PM In reply to

Welcome to the Community, Mugshot.  But not for nothin....this thread is over 7 years old. Big Smile

When you outlaw freedom, the free become outlaws.

• Fri, Mar 25 2011 9:40 AM In reply to

• mugshot
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on Thu, Mar 24 2011
    • texas
    • Posts 2

yes ,i know how old it is,but no less'''dragon is still doing bussiness and with me and my shops in texas,,but the post still bugged me,not what was in the post but the way the person just kept posting,, ya never know maybe the sissy is still around,since he/she must not be riding...Cool

Page 3 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3