J&P Cycles Motorcycle Community

Participate in our motorcycle forums, view photos, and read up on our motorcycle tech articles.
Welcome to J&P Cycles Motorcycle Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Tue, Jan 11 2005 9:12 AM by sfranta. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jan 4 2005 1:16 PM

Sundance Dyna Glide Frame?

Anyone heard of Sundance Dyna Glide Frames? They junk or good? Are they the same for 1991-2005 models?
  • Tue, Jan 4 2005 1:56 PM In reply to

• Xea
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on Tue, Apr 20 2004
    • Posts 5,003
      Staff

Re: Sundance Dyna Glide Frame?

I've refered people to Sundance on a number of occasions. They are the only frame company I know of that makes Dyna and FLT replacement frames. Reports from folks I have refered, result in the info, good quality, but they are proud of their stuff (pricey). Edited by on 1/4/2005 2:00:12 PM

Faster, Faster, Faster! Till the trill of speed overcomes the fear of death......

• Wed, Jan 5 2005 9:06 AM In reply to

• Henry
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 21 2003
    • Arizona
    • Posts 241

Anybody know how to contact Sundance? I have their phone# but no go may be an old # I have used one of their frames on a wrecked 99 Dyna all went together well no problems.Well almost no problems as they did not send the MSO with the frame,now I cannot reach them to get the dam MSO.Needless to say I have a pissed off customer.

• Wed, Jan 5 2005 9:46 AM In reply to

i tried the phone number i had, and the web address i had, no luck on either one. the message i got when i tried the phone number, just said they were unavailable. i check directory assistance, they say the number is still good. e mail me at sfranta@jpcycles.com, and i'll give you the info that i have

• Thu, Jan 6 2005 8:29 AM In reply to

• Henry
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Arizona
    • Posts 241

Thanks Steve,I have already done that.When I ordered the frame back in 4/04 he said they were moving the operation from cocoa to somewhere close to miami and I got the last frame until new facility was set up.I have left several messages for robbie at the # and never received a responce from anyone @ sundance.surely they would back up and running after 10 months? Any other help would really be appreciated,Thanks..Henry

• Tue, Jan 11 2005 5:19 AM In reply to

• Henry
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Arizona
    • Posts 241

sfranta,Any luck locating anyone @ Sundance?any help would be appreciated.

• Tue, Jan 11 2005 9:12 AM In reply to

no, i couldn't even get an answering machine.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)