J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Tue, May 2 2017 5:27 AM by dokarl9. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Mar 11 2016 12:07 PM

Intercom for group of bikes

Does anyone have any experience with intercoms for a group of bikes? We are looking for a system that would work for 4 - 6 bikes , either wired or bluetooth.  What would be a good system to check out? Thanks for any info. 

• Sun, Apr 10 2016 9:51 AM In reply to

• 2THE9S
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Apr 10 2016
    • Posts 15

Re: Intercom for group of bikes

I use the Sena 20S. It is bluetooth, works great, connects with multiple other headsets, has an app for easy connection and management and has a very long range.

Just do yourself a favor and order it from somewhere else. Or at least read thru the recent posts in this section and decide for yourself if you want to deal with the poor customer service we have all been dealing with. Good luck!

Just helping James out...

I apologize for your inconvenience (Insert user name here). If you reach out to James at james.dean@jpcycles.com and provide him with your customer number and order info he would be glad to look into this and help with a resolution. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and have a great day on 2 wheels.

• Tue, May 2 2017 5:27 AM In reply to

• dokarl9
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 24 2017
    • Posts 11

Re: Intercom for group of bikes

Don't have but I've heard good things about the GSI Rider to Rider/Passenger 2 Way Radio.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)