J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Thu, Jan 26 2017 12:17 PM by PaulJr36. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 25 2017 11:48 AM

• Evil Dik
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jan 25 2017
    • Posts 3

Wish i would have never ordered from J&P

Ordered simple valve, called and confirmed parts in stock. 5 days later I didn't receive email order shipped confirmation so I called again. Was transferred to a supervisor she guaranteed that she would get it sent out that day, I explained how much it would cost me if I didn't have parts in hand by the end of the week, and just asked her to be sure it would ship because if not I needed to call someone else that could. She promised that it would happen and she would call me back within 2 hours to let me know. Well two days later no email no call back, so again I called, found out that the part (a valve, same valve used in Chevy) was on back order and would be 8-10 days before it shipped. So now I'm going to lose $1200 my business will take a hit and J&P is responsible. How hard is it to just tell the truth? Thanx for absolutely nothing J&P you guys suck, I fricken hate you and will be sure to tell every single person I know, meet, and do business with. A fricken valve, and you can't even be straight up about it, I could have called someone else got the valve and been happy, instead I get B.S. And lose $ and reputation.

Filed under:
  • Wed, Jan 25 2017 12:38 PM In reply to

Re: Wish i would have never ordered from J&P

First of all, I apologize for the issues at hand.  I would like to look into this issue. Can you please email us at socialmedia@jpcycles.com and in the subject line put Forum.

Thank You.

• Wed, Jan 25 2017 4:10 PM In reply to

• Evil Dik
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 3

Yeah big surprise, I tried to email and got a message saying that was invalid address

• Thu, Jan 26 2017 7:51 AM In reply to

• PaulJr36
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on Mon, Mar 30 2015
    • Daytona Beach, FL
    • Posts 44
    • Staff

Sorry about that somebody misspelled the email address should be socialmedia@jpcycles.com

• Thu, Jan 26 2017 12:14 PM In reply to

• Evil Dik
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 3

2 different supervisors have told me they would fix the situation and call me to confirm, neither did. You guys say email, but give wrong address, do you all carpool to work in a tiny car?

Filed under:
  • Thu, Jan 26 2017 12:17 PM In reply to

• PaulJr36
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on Mon, Mar 30 2015
    • Daytona Beach, FL
    • Posts 44
    • Staff

Normally no but my email is paul.morren@jpcycles.com and I will take a look at the issue if you like all I would need is an order # or customer #

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)