J&P Cycles Technical Forums

Come participate in our American V-Twin and Metric motorcycle tech forums
Welcome to J&P Cycles Technical Forums Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post Wed, Mar 29 2017 4:19 PM by JAMES.DEAN. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 27 2017 8:57 PM

• stoner
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Feb 3 2014
    • haines city fl.
    • Posts 1

customer service

I must say that I was set back a step or two the other day when I was trying to get my panhead up and running for bikeweek and I needed a couple of parts right away, here is what happened I called in my order and asked that it ve over nighted to me because I had to be in Daytona the next day all was good right up to the point where I got my email telling me my order was shipped and only one part was sent I hit the roof I called to find out what happened it was to late so I sent a email which was answered promptly the next morning with a phone call telling me that it was nothing that I did and the person that answered my email not only went the distance to make sure that I received the parts that I needed he overnighted them to me then told me that I did not have to return the other parts that were on the way, kudo's to you I believe that you know who you are I just wish that there were more caring folks like yourself.

thank you so very much for making my Trip possible for me. you guys are the *** I

• Wed, Mar 29 2017 4:19 PM In reply to

Re: customer service

stoner, we are glad we were able to resolve this and you were able to make it to bike week. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and have a great day on 2 wheels.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)